Dialysis Resources Inc. (DRI) provides complete customer focused services to dialysis programs throughout the country. DRI principals and consultants possess extensive industry knowledge in facility design, development and operation. DRI’s quality oriented consultants, managers, staff and associates have extensive experience in all phases of renal service from start up to expansion and ongoing management for both hospital based programs and freestanding facilities.
Clinical, Technical, and Administrative prospective:
DRI provides consulting services designed to evaluate existing facility operations, improve profitability, and ensure safety and compliance with State, Federal, and local regulations. DRI utilizes a Total Quality Management (TQM) approach to analyzing dialysis facility operations. We look at all services provided by the dialysis program from a Clinical, Technical, and Administrative prospective. This process has been successfully utilized with clients facing the possibility of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) decertification and/or Department of Health licensure revocation.
DRI and Affiliates Offers:
- Complete development and start-up services for new clinics
- Reengineering assistance for existing facilities
- Legal Consultant Services
Clinical, Technical, and Administrative;
- Program development and/or implementation
- Program monitoring, audits, and evaluation
- Training and continuing education
- Policy and procedure support and development
- Software program and tools
- Regulatory compliance advice and assistance
© 2013 Dialysis Resources Inc.